Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A possible Dream Series of the Royals vs the Mets!

As I type this, my Kansas City Royals just pummeled the Toronto Blue Jays 14 - 2, taking a 3-1 series lead.  My New York Mets are about to start NLCS Game three against the Chicago Cubs, the Mets have a 2 - 0 series lead.  At this rate, the 2015 World Series will be between my two favorite teams!  I've been a Royals fan for as long as I can remember and a Mets fan for almost as long.  Growing up watching George Brett, Frank White, Bo Jackson along with Darryl Strawberry, Doc Gooden, and Keith Hernandez among with many many others filled my baseball highlights and baseball binders.  While I've easily been able to catch games at The K, I was truly blessed to able to attend a game at Citi Field in 2012 with my brother Chris!  It was an awesome site to be among the history and artifacts of the Mets just as I've been able to at the Royals Hall of Fame.  It would be a dream series indeed but it would an even bigger dream if the Royals were to win it all!  
I started a baseball themed photo series back in 2011 and the first two teams I shot were of course, the Royals and the Mets!  Hopefully I'll restart this series soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment